Monday, October 30, 2006

It was so nice today

I had the worst time trying to work today. It was around 70 degrees, and I had to be inside to work on a big proposal. My desk faces the windows, and the glass door, and I just kept looking outside and seeing people walking by wearing t-shirts, and enjoying the sunshine. I did spend about 10 minutes outside talking to my landlord. The asphalt was so warm on the bare soles of my feet. I didn't want to go back inside. But I had to.

I ended up leaving work early to go to the park with my family. I did a little Geocaching on the way to the park, so that was nice. It is not as fun Geocaching by myself, but it is still a good time.

I came home and felt like cooking dinner. We had some boneless chicken breast, so I made chicken breast with mozzerela cheeze and mushrooms. Michelle made garlic mashed potatoes, and salad. All together they made a pretty killer dinner.

Michelle is feeling pretty rough with 11 weeks left in the pregnancy, and I feel bad for her. She takes hot baths nearly every night to help her body feel better. She says her pelvis and hips hurt her a lot.

In barefooting news, I haven't work shoes or socks in two days. In the last four days I have only worn shoes for a dinner Michelle and I attended for three hours. It was for work, so I figured I'd better look like all the other shod Lemmings. I shuold be able to go barefoot tomorrow too, as this should be the last day I work on the proposal I've been focusing on for the last week and a half.

The kids are all healthy right now, so that's one less thing to worry about. I've been on an Offspring binge with my iPod. They are really a great band. My musical tastes have been influenced by them so much throughout the years I've been listening to them. When they come to concert here in Ohio next, I will see them.

No comments: