Friday, October 27, 2006

Been a little while since I've actually posted something

I just haven't felt like it!

I am tired now, so this will be a shot one anyway. Its 12:30AM, and I don't do late nights too well.

I've been able to go barefoot a lot lately because I've been driving around Cleveland. I have been going into stores and shops barefoot, but whimped out a couple of times. I was going to go into the CVS to get some Advil today, but there was a big "Shoes Required" sign on the door, so I put my Vans on. That was the only time in two days I put shoes on, and I will have no shoes on tomorrow until the Senoir Prom event I sponsored (I have to dress up for that).

The other day my back was hurting because of all the driving I have been doing in my Accord. The seating position is prettty uncomfortable after more than five hours in the seat. I decided that I needed to do some walking, so when I was done with my work for the day, I went on a hike in the Cleveland Metro Park. Naturally (literally), I went barefoot. It was a 2.5 mile journey through moderate terrain. There were many stream crossings, and moderate hil climbs. The temperature was 41*F, and my toes and pads got numb. It did hurt when I stepped on stuff like acorns, and sharp roots sticking out of the ground. Overall, it was far better than wearing shoes on the hike. There is simply nothing like feeling the Earth in direct contact with the skin of your feet for that long.

OK, too tired to write any more. G-night!

No comments: