Friday, November 17, 2006

I have a cold....

I figured I'd get one after the golf trip. Mark (my brother) picked one up too, and I figure we weren't the only ones. We got little sleep, were traveling a lot, and sleeping in rooms that were not ours.

I was pretty miserable today. It hit me at about 2:30, and I just wanted to go home, but I stuck it out and worked till 6. I came home, and plopped down in the recliner with my laptop, and haven't got up yet (except to use the toilet). I watched The Outlaw Josey Wales on my laptop. Wow, what a great movie! Of course, Clint Eastwood directed and starred in it, so how couldn't it be great?

Tomorrow is the big OSU vs. Michigan game. It should be really good. Both teams are going into the game undefeated (the only two teams in college football this year).

powered by performancing firefox

No comments: