Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Finally, an original post

The past couple of nights, I've been waking up at like 2:30AM, not being able to go back to sleep. Monday night I figure that was because I went to bed at 9:00, but last night, I went to bed at 10:30, and was still plagued by the "awakes". I was hungry, so I ate some fruit, and bread, then laid in bed and listened to Coldplay on my iPod. That got me tired enough to just lay there and eventually go to sleep. Anyway, tonight I need to stay up until at least 11PM to try and sleep through the night. So here I sit in front of my Ubuntu machine listening to Enya's Amaratine, and decided to do a little Blogging.

Poor Michelle. She is so miserable with this pregnancy. She takes hot baths almost every day to releive the pain in her hips/back. I do what I can to make it easier on her, but she is just too mobile throughout the day, and she pays for it in the evening. I give her massages a lot, and she says that helps her out. I hope it does. I keep telling her she needs to sit down and rest more, but she doesn't listen, and keeps on going. Right now she and the kids are doing the cookie sale, and she is spending a lot of time on her feet. She was really sore tonight.

I miss the sunshine!! The weather is cold now, in the low 40's, and wet. My feet are not going to be seeing much of the outside world for the rest of the winter I think. I REALLY want a new pair of "shoes", the Vibram FiveFingers.

Link to the official Five Fingers site.

I think these would be awesome for the winter, and the rest of the season when I know bare feet would not be welcome. The only problem? The price. $70. Ouch! I told myself that if a big deal that I have been working on comes through, I'd reward myself with a pair of them.

Nothing really new to tell about, really. We had a GREAT time at the golf outing. Tim took 3rd place in a 70-person poker tournament. That was really fun to see. I really stunk it up on the golf course, as usual. I just don't put the time into practice that I need to in order to be any good at golf. At one point, I could play respectibaly, but not right now. My shots all go way short, and to the right. Not slice to the right, but crooked. It will take a while to work that one out.

I'll keep the post "kinda" short I guess.

No comments: